A FullTraffic Primer on Buying IP Unique Traffic
Want to get started buying traffic? Great. Below is a step-by-step guide that details the actions you need to take when creating your IP Unique Campaign. But before we get to that, let’s do a quick recap of the features and benefits of this type of campaign:
About IP Unique Traffic
As its name clearly indicates, when you’re buying IP Unique Traffic, you are purchasing unique visitors. Our system will take note of the users who have already landed on your site and we’ll make sure not show your ads to them again.
IP Unique Campaigns have three targeting capabilities: Geo Targeting, Channel, and Keywords. Let’s take a closer look at what these terms mean:
1. Geo Targeting - With this feature, you will be able to select the countries that you want to display your ads to. So if you’re running a US-only campaign for example, you can choose this option to only target users from the United States. This targeting capability ensures that your ads are seen by the right people and you won’t waste money getting views from users who are not your target audience.
2. Channel - FullTraffic lets you choose among 10 channels to advertiser to. These channels include:
- Arts & Entertainment
- News & Resources
- Parenting & Family
- People & Social Networking
- Sports & Outdoors
3. Keywords - If you’re targeting specific keywords or categories, select this option and your ads will be displayed on websites that match your keywords.
Enhancing the Performance of Your Campaigns
FullTraffic also has a “Campaign Reach” option that lets you maximize the reach or quality of your campaign. If you choose “Reach” your ads will be shown over the entire network and will result in more impressions. On the other hand, if you select “Performance”, your ads will only be shown on publisher sites that perform well.
The Steps to Start Your Campaign
Now that you have an overview of the different components and features of IP Unique Traffic, it’s time to create your campaign. Just complete the following steps:
2. Choose the amount of visitors you want to receive. Amounts start at 5,000 visitors and can go up to 1,000,000
3. Enter your web address. This is where you visitors will land when they click on your ads.
4. Select your geo-targeting option. In this step, you’ll be given the option to choose “All Countries” or “Select Countries.” Obviously, selecting the first option will give your campaign a worldwide reach. If you’re targeting specific countries, however, choose the second option, and then add countries you want to target.
Also note that the traffic cost for each country may vary depending on inventory availability. If you choose countries with different prices, the system will average the costs for you.
5. Enter your keywords. If you’re targeting specific keywords or phrases, enter them in the available field and separate each one with commas. Not using keywords? Simply select “Don’t Use Keywords.”
6. Select the reach of your campaign. This is the part where you can choose between “Reach” and “Performance”. Do note that the performance option costs 35% more.