Publisher Screening: A Look at How We Make Sure You're Buying Quality Traffic
We want you to get your money’s worth when you buy traffic from us. That’s why at FullTraffic, we’re constantly finding ways to improve our network and we’re working round the clock to ensure that you’re able to buy quality traffic.
One of the primary ways we accomplish this is through our publisher screening process. Whenever you buy traffic from us, you can be sure that your ads will be displayed on appropriate websites. Each FullTraffic publisher goes through a screening procedure to ensure that they meet our content, security, and privacy standards. Moreover, we run routine checks on publishers who are already part of our network to see to it that you’re getting high quality traffic.
So what exactly do we screen for? Basically, we’re watching out for content that can greatly offend users or websites that don’t give visitors a good experience. In short, we want to keep our network clean and we only entertain high-quality websites.
To give you a better idea of what our standards are, below is an overview of the types of content that we do not allow on our network:
1. Adult content - We prohibit pornographic material, adult content, and mature content including thinly censored nudity. We also prohibit image hosting and free web hosting services because of the risk of adult content.
2. Drugs and other related paraphernalia - FullTraffic does not condone websites or services that promote drugs.
3. Excessive violence or profanity - We want to keep content PG which is why we do not allow extremely violent or profane materials.
4. Illegitimate programs and offers - This can include Ponzi schemes, high-yield investments, and other get rich quick scams.
5. User-submitted content that isn’t moderated - We like user-generate content and all, but we want to make sure that comments and other submissions are moderated and controlled to avoid spam.
6. Little or no original content - Websites on our network must provide value to readers, which is why we prohibit websites with scraped content, auto-generated content, under construction sites, and more.
To view the rest of our guidelines, you can check out our Publisher Acceptable Use Policy here.
What to do on your end
Is there anything you can do to improve the quality of traffic that you’re purchasing? Absolutely. For one thing, recognize that you can talk to us. At FullTraffic, we’re always encouraging open communication with customers because it helps us serve you better. So if you have any questions or concerns about buying traffic or optimizing your campaign to improve the quality of your visitors, simply contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help.
You can also reach out to us about your traffic and revenue goals. Tell us about the types of sites you want to advertise on and the kinds of visitors you want to get, and we will do our best to match you with the right publishers.
Another thing you can do is to pay attention to your campaign analytics. Whenever you’re running an ad campaign with us, take note of your impressions and CTRs. If there’s anything that you’d like to change, just touch base with us and we’ll get it done.