Publisher Acceptable Use Policy
The Publisher Acceptable Use Policy is applicable to publishers participating in FullTraffic. To be considered as a FullTraffic Ads publisher, you are required to adhere to the following policies.
We suggest you read the policies carefully and reference the guidelines often as we may change our policies at any time. As pursuant to our terms and conditions, it is your responsibility to keep up to date with and adhere to the policies posted here. Failure to comply with these policies may warrant us limiting ad serving to your site and/or limiting your FullTraffic account.
Site Content Guidelines:
FullTraffic prohibits ads from displaying on sites with the following content:
- Any pornographic material, adult material, or mature content including thinly censored nudity. Due to the risk of adult content, we do not allow image hosts or free web hosting services.
- Any offers for illegal activities, products or services.
- Promotion of fake documents, copied material, or paper mills.
- Promotion of drugs, or any related paraphernalia.
- Promotion of excessive profanity or violence.
- Promotion of discrimination or infringes on the legal rights of others.
- Promotion or any attempt to profit from human tragedy or suffering that lacks any social, artistic, or political value. This includes any content that may be deemed inappropriate or insensitive to victims of natural disasters or human tragedies.
- Promotion of incentives for users or third-party beneficiaries for online activities, but not limited to, completing offers, performing searches, surfing websites, reading emails, completing surveys, clicking on ads, or any activity that artificially enhances website/advertiser metrics.
- Promotion of illegitimate programs and offers, such as ponzi schemes or high yield investments.
- Content or site construction intended to deceive or mislead for purposes of increasing traffic or clicks.
- Sales or offers that contain certain weapons, alcohol, tobacco, or any related paraphernalia.
- User submitted content that is not moderated.
- Little or no original content. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Scraped content: Sites with content taken from high-quality sources or “Free Article” sites. These are often template or cookie cutter sites.
- Auto-generated content: Sites with programmatically generated content. These sites often have random content that is confusing or nonsensical to a site visitor.
- Doorway sites: Sites with content designed to increase search engine rank, with little content for an actual site visitor.
- Made for ad sites: Sites that primarily consists of only advertisements do not constitute content for a landing page.
- Login to view any content: Sites with landing pages with only a login or registration form.
- Thin affiliate sites: These sites collect pay-per-click (PPC) revenue by sending visitors to the sites of affiliate programs, while providing little or no value-added content or service to the user. These sites usually have no original content and may be cookie-cutter sites or templates with no unique content.
- Site under construction: Sites that are blank, under construction, page with raw coding/incorrect coding, or take too long respond.
Click Enticement Policy:
FullTraffic does not allow any of the following methods, but without limitation, to artificially generate clicks or impressions:
- Placement of advertisements in order to induce clicks or impressions. This includes the following:
- Image + ad: Placing an image, photo, or thumbnail above or next to a text ad. This results in lower conversion rates for advertisers and is prohibited.
- Misleading labels: Do not mislabel a zone, such as labeling a text ad module “Most Popular” as opposed to “Sponsored Links”.
- Blind links: Placement of a text ad in a manner that it looks like site content or a site navigation link, such as only displaying the ad headline and not the copy.
- Ad modification: An ad must be shown its original form, must be fully visible, and the zone code cannot be modified to change the targeting, behavior, or delivery of ads.
- Gimmicky ad: Placement of an ad in a manner that makes it difficult to distinguish from site content.
- General click enticement: Asking visitors to click on an ad in order to support a site.
- Incentivized programs such paid to click, paid to read, paid to search, paid to surf, autosurf, third party services, or click exchange.
- Use of bots or automated click and impression generating tools.
- Clicking on one’s own ads is prohibited.
- Displaying ads in any type of pop-up is not permitted.
Excessive Zones or Keywords in Zone Description:
To ensure a quality experience for advertisers and site visitors, FullTraffic does not allow excessive placement of zones on a page or excessive unrelated keywords in the zone description
- You may not place the same zone multiple times on one page. You need to create unique zones.
- You may not place multiple zones at the footer of the page.
- You may not place multiple zones in close proximity to one another or in a manner where the banner competes visually with other zones. This includes, but is not limited to, zones placed one on top of the other or side by side.
- FullTraffic reserves the right to disable zones if they severely degrade advertising effectiveness or create a "spammy" look-and-feel. The majority of the space on the site should not consist of only ads.
- You may not have excessive or irrelevant keywords within a zone's site description.
1. When will I get paid?
FullTraffic pays on a net-30 basis. This means earnings from each day must mature for 30 days before they are eligible for payment. For example, December earnings will mature at the beginning of February, January earnings will mature in March, etc. FullTraffic uses this time to collect and verify payments.
Payments are processed once per month, at the beginning of the month. Before a payment can be processed, the following criteria must be met at the time we start to process payments:
- Earnings must have matured (reached net-30).
- Matured earnings must meet the minimum payout requirement.
- Payment method must be filled out.
- Address must be completed and verified.
- We must have collected payment from the advertiser for the matured earnings.
A payment will be processed for you if all five criteria mentioned above are met and it will be sent to the payment address on file by the 10th of the month. If your matured earnings do not reach your minimum payout requirement, then those earnings will roll over to the following month.
2. Do you offer any alternative payment options?
You can choose from several payment options. At this time we offer Paypal and AlertPay. We are working to incorporate U.S. checks and Direct Deposit.
3. When will my zone be approved?
FullTraffic reviews all zones to ensure they are allowed under our Publisher Acceptable Use Policy. This process is generally complete within 24 hours of the zone being placed on the site and receiving traffic. For the first three hours it will display a “Unable to show ads” message. If your zone is not displaying a paid advertisement, please make sure the zone has been placed on the site long enough to receive traffic before contacting client services.
4. Why isn’t my zone showing any ads?
If your zone is not showing ads, first make sure that it has been placed on your site long enough to receive traffic. We review zones within 24 hours of the zones being placed on a site and receiving traffic.
These are some of the other most common reasons that your zone may not be displaying any ads.
- Modified or incomplete codes: Make sure you have not edited the zone code or accidentally omitted any code when placing the zone on your site. The zone code will not work if you accidentally remove a portion of the code.
- Rejected Ad Zones: FullTraffic reserves the right to reject any Ad Zone that isn't in compliance with our Publisher Acceptable Use Policy.